It may seem that the variety of training in the fresh air is less than in the gym, because there are so many different simulators and auxiliary equipment. But in reality, there are many options for street sports activities.
The impact of tennis on the body is huge:
- engages all the muscles of the body;
- it has a good effect on the cardiovascular and respiratory system;
- relieves tension;
- increases mindfulness;
- encourages efficiency in decision-making;
- develops logical thinking.
It is important to start playing tennis to find good courts and a coach. Professionals will help you quickly get used to modern courts with the best surface in the world, teach you how to play at a high level.
As the most popular team sport in the world, football needs no introduction:
- develops the ability to work in a team, leadership aspirations;
- increases stamina;
- strengthens the body, helps to keep the body in shape;
- accelerates your metabolism;
- relieves stress;
- helps to improve coordination of movements, accelerate reactions.
Streetball is a relatively new sport. it resembles basketball, but is played on a small outdoor playground, in teams of 3 people. Streetball classes:
- strengthen the body;
- keep him in good shape;
- develop tactical and strategic thinking;
- ability to play in a team and competitive spirit.
Fitness (group and individual)
Outdoor fitness can include many different areas. You can study both individually and in groups. For example, in a club, coaches spend outdoors:
- group functional trainings;
- yoga classes;
- step dance;
- Kangoo Jumps.
Ideal location for outdoor activities
Choosing an outdoor training location is one of the key points. This can be a sports field, a public stadium or field, a park, or a forest. Start from the type of training, but in any case, the location should be clean, safe, without negative distractions in the form of insects, unpleasant odors, transport.